Rules of submission, review and publication
1. All the scientific articles sent to the editor’s office of «BSU Vestnik» are subject to obligatory reviewing.
2. The managing editors of the journal according to the research areas determine the compliance of the article to the format requirements, analyze the productivity of the ideas stated by the author and submit it to the review of the expert, a doctor or a candidate of sciences having closest scientific specialization to the subject of the article. The editorial board member can’t be the reviewer.
3. Review term in each separate case is defined by the managing editors of the journal proceeding from the idea to create the conditions for maximum operational publication of the article. The maximum term of reviewing is two months.
4. In compliance with the established procedure the review consistently reflects the following:
5. The review is certified in compliance with the procedure established in the institution where the reviewer works.
6. Reviewing is carried out confidentially. The author of the reviewed article can study the review text. Breach of confidentiality is possible only in case of the reviewer’s statement about inauthenticity or falsification of the materials stated in the article.
7. If the review contains recommendations about correction and completion of the article, the staff of Scientific and Methodical Department sends the review text to the author by e-mail with the suggestion to consider the remarks and send a new version of the article or give reasonable arguments against the remarks. Improved (corrected) article is repeatedly submitted for reviewing and is considered within a month.
8. The article which hasn’t been recommended by the reviewer for publication is not accepted for repeated consideration. The text of the negative review is sent to the author by e-mail, fax or posted.
9. The presence of the positive review does not provide a sufficient basis for article publication, the final decision on the expediency of the publication is made by the journal editorial board.
10. After the editorial board decides positively on the article publication, the staff of Scientific and Methodical Department informs the author about it and specifies publication terms. The text of the positive review is sent by e-mail, fax or is posted to the author if he wishes to check the response.